Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Grades

Now that I have finished my exams for the semester, I can now begin the interminable wait until grades come out. In tumultuous times like these, I always turn to the words of the warrior poet Buffalo Wings & Vodka for comfort. Thus, I present for your reading enjoyment:

Eleven Answers to the Question “How Did Your Grades Turn Out?

“Awesome. We use a C+ curve, right?”

“Haven’t gotten ‘em yet. They’re still trying to figure out how to calculate an A-plus-plus.”

“I don’t know…everything after the congratulatory call from Justice O’Connor is pretty much a blur.”

“There are brown mice and white mice. I’m definitely a brown mouse.”

“I could totally beat you at Super Mario 3.”

“Letters, mostly.”

“To tell you the truth, I was pretty disappointed. 4.3 is kind of my unlucky number.”

“Come again? I am not from your country. Please pass the biscuits.”

“A lady never reveals her grades.” (Only works for ladies.)

“Not so great. But at least my nose isn’t gushing blood.”

“How are my grades? Great! How’s that bedwetting thing going?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home