Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Flight 93

First of all - I want to apologize for my extended absence absence from the blogosphere. Ever since exams have ended, I have been wrapped up in my new role as a high-powered law clerk, but that is sure to be the source of many other yarns and is beyond the scope of this post.

Anyhow, I went and watched "United 93" the other day, and it was pretty good. And, by "pretty good", I mean that it was so spot-on that the realness of it made me feel sick to my stomach several times. My fear in gong to the movie was that they would try to over-dramatize the passengers--that they would try to portray Todd Beamer as some sort of airborne William Wallace (sans the face paint and kilt) screaming "Let's Roll" at the top of his lungs while brandishing a broadsword and charging at the terrorists. Fortunately, that was not the case...

Go see the movie. You won't be able to quit thinking about exactly what was happening when it was all going down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home