Sunday, April 09, 2006

Phil's Hair


Though I obviously respect the taste of Mrs. Lt. Dan I must defend Phil.

My defense consists of 3 pieces of information:
1) Please see the picture to the right of Amy Mickelson or Mrs. Phil Mickelson. In case you have a hard time seeing, she is quite an attractive lady. Seems like Phil is doing just fine with ladies in spite of his man-boobs and fratty hair.

2) After the Masters, Phil is ranked 2nd the World and gaining ground on the greatest golfer ever. If I were Phil I think I would keep the long hair as it seems to be working.

3) On Forbes list of celebrities income, Phil was ranked in the top 50 in 2005 with $26.8 million. I don't know about you but I'd wear just about any hairdo for $25 million plus.

So, with all respect to Mrs. Lt. Dan and the Lt. himself, if I were Phil I think I would keep my long hair as life can't really get too much better for Phil right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home