Thursday, April 27, 2006

Don't Worry, It's Dishwasher Safe!

When I got out of bed this morning I dropped the TV remote on my toe and had to reach under the bed to get it out. When I brought it out, it was upside down and I noticed a small bit of writing I had never seen before: "Made in Singapore Not Dishwasher Safe." I panicked immediately: I had been washing that remote in the dishwasher for years! Thank goodness it was still working.
Subsequently I checked the remotes to my other TV and I also checked my laptop. I was relieved to find that neither of them said they were not dishwasher safe so I am free to continue to put them in there. As for the remote that is not dishwasher safe, it didn't say anything about not being safe for my clothes washing machine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ping-Pong Paddle said...

After reading your post, I had to check out my remotes and see if I were too in danger of having to stop washing my remotes. It appears that my remote is not dishwasher safe either. However, the batteries in it are, which is a great relief because I love to wash those batteries with my flatware.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home