Sunday, April 09, 2006

Comment on the Masters

Since I am sure that he reads this blog, I want to personally congratulate Phil Mickelson for winning the Masters. He played a great last round and undoubtedly deserved to win. While I was cheering for Fred Couples, Phil was one of my other favorites.
I do have one suggestion for Phil, however. Now that he won hundreds of thousands of dollars, I hope that the first thing he does is GET A HAIRCUT. Hair hanging out the back of a baseball cap is fine on law students or high schoolers or just rednecks but not on a Master's champion. Mrs. Lt. Dan thinks that he was much hotter with short hair, and she has great taste in men considering she chose me.
In sum, congratulations Phil and, if you need a barber, I would be happy to recommend one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home