Friday, March 31, 2006

E-mail of the Day

My dad receives a voluminous amount of email every day from one of my other relatives. While sorting through it, he forwards what he considers the good email on to me. This usually consists of between 5 and 10 emails a day, most of which are at least mildly amusing. Because I have a plethora of old email from him, I thought that I would pass them along to you from time to time.

Without further ado, here is today's nugget of joy:

"Slipped Out"

An elderly couple was attending church services.

About halfway through, the wife leans over and says:
"I just slipped out a silent fart - what do you think I should do?"

The husband replies:
"Put a new battery in your hearing aid."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home